Guild Wars 2

The strategy of playing ones role.
Sly Boots
MILF

Re: Guild Wars 2

Postby Sly Boots » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:19 pm

Well, I guess I asked :lol:

I was talking to my dad, who I did a lot of the HoT content with, and both decided we probably would get this when it's a bit cheaper. We're not desperate, like, but it's quite fun to go round with someone else on chat.
My face is tired.

Rusty

Postby Rusty » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:05 pm

Well, I must say that was a good write up and has encouraged me to buy HoT and the new one.
I played Guild Wars 1 so much and to me it's still the besterest. I still have my pre-searing character idling with all Black dyed clothes at level 15 which took me ages to death level with a level 16 dodo thingy that I also death levelled :)

Mantis
Admin

Postby Mantis » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:28 pm

I'd go back to GW2 if it lent itself better to soloing. One of the biggest issues I had with the transition from instanced maps to an open world was the removal of the hero units. The combat just wasn't the same when they took away my ability to manage 7 other characters attributes and skills. Nearly 2000 hours put into the first game and yet I think I struggled to get beyond 100 with the sequel.

elgaucho

Postby elgaucho » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:16 pm

Sly Boots wrote:Well, I guess I asked :lol:

I was talking to my dad, who I did a lot of the HoT content with, and both decided we probably would get this when it's a bit cheaper. We're not desperate, like, but it's quite fun to go round with someone else on chat.

You did! :P

And of course i wrote all that up between your question and my answer! :wink:

Rusty - when you make the plunge let me know and i'd be delighted to help you out! :D
(especially if you're going to put yourself through Heart of Thorns - as it's not the easiest to solo!)

And Mantis - it's been 5 years! Stop expecting GW1 and join the new world order! Praise Joko! :mrgreen:
Fire! Fire! Fiiiiiiiire!

Previous

Return to Role Playing, RTS & Racing